Friday, January 19, 2007

This made me laugh: Below you'll find part of an e-mail from a friend of mine who didn’t get into the Fraser Gallery's annual juried photo show.

"I was looking through the list of titles--from various photographers around the country--and there is a definite theme. See if you can spot it:

The Two Oceans

Fog on the Coast
Bass Harbor
Dawn: Trona
Dusk: Trona
Trees and Fog
Rocks and Fog
Tree in Fog
Wood Pier
Ocean Point: East Booth Bay
Shoal
Into the Narrows
Drift

Ok, next time I haul my camera to a large body of water in the fog, at dawn or dusk, and I'm in like Flynn."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the exact same thought. I had the audacity to submit robots. Maybe if I can find a robot rising from the murky, foggy water at dawn...

yeah, that would be cool.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home