Tuesday, May 19, 2009

career opportunities

Don't forget that the AAC has a slot in one of its group studios open. We're still taking applications through this Friday. You can download the form and the requirements from our site here.

The Arlington Arts Center has thirteen artists-in-residence. Your neighbors in the group studio would be Lisa McCarty, Edith Heins, and Matthew Best.

Our studio artists have very affordable subsidized rents, schedule their own exhibitions in the Wyatt Gallery, conduct well attended open studios during our receptions and special programming...and, most importantly, form a growing creative community right here within this building.

So, hey, come be my neighbor!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I read this post on Thursday and I have applied! The only thing is that I took all documents and the CD to the Post Office and I forgot to take my check book. I sent the check in a separate envelope later today. I hope I can still make it.
EP

10:04 PM  
Blogger jhcudlin said...

Sorry that I'm responding so late to this...hope you went ahead and brought the check by on Saturday; we definitely would've accepted it. Good luck w/the process!

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did and I hope I get it :), Just like anybody else I guess. Thanks to ACC for being so flexible and thanks to you for letting your readers know about this. Now that I'll be a member regardless of if I get the studio or not, I will be able to get all the news directly.
Elena

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home