Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I've been a little under the weather, and I'm smack in the middle of installing HOPE AND FEAR at the AAC, too. So please forgive the lack of activity here this week.

HOPE AND FEAR is curated by my predecessor in the AAC curatorial post, Carol Lukitsch, and includes some great pieces by Michael Platt and Janis Goodman, among other things. The opening reception is next Friday, December 7, from 6:00 to 9:00. Stop by, say hi, and you might even get to meet my mom--who's visiting that weekend, and who, like her son, is also an artist/curator. Funny family, those Cudlins.

Right now I'm also working on a year's end piece for the CP--Kriston takes the gallery beat; I survey the museums. I'm also back in the studio, working on some pieces for a group show in January. More details on that as they become available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home