Monday, August 25, 2008

Hey, I'm still on vacation, but that doesn't mean I'm not being productive:



Sand sculpture! A whole new direction for my artistic production. From now on, it's nothing but ephemeral fish. (My wife named this one Phil.)

While I've been away, people have started noticing Picturing Politics. The Express ran a nice feature written by Chris Correa on the show.

As usually seems to be the case with this sort of thing, I can't say that I recognize either of the direct quotes attributed to me as being my actual words...but I was on a cell phone, zipping through North Carolina at the time of the interview, so who knows what the heck I said? I'm just happy the show is starting to receive such good coverage.

Look for another review in the WaPo this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home