Tuesday, June 23, 2009

little miles

Pictured: Miles Herbert Hopkins Cudlin. The little boy was born last Wednesday, June 17, at 4:39 am.

I will be away from my office at the AAC--and from this blog, most likely--for about two weeks, as I get accustomed to this new business of daddyhood.

Big thanks to all of the well-wishers who found out from facebook, or from Claire, or who simply intuited that my sudden disappearance meant that Miles had finally arrived. Cassandra and I have received so many wonderful messages over the past few days; my apologies if I haven't personally responded to yours!

Now if you'll excuse me...I have a diaper to change.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a surprise! Congratulations! Welcome to the world little Miles.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home