Monday, July 16, 2007

Thanks to everyone who called or wrote in on Thursday, both during the show and afterwards. I've received some wonderful feedback, and I really appreciate it.

You can find a podcast of the show in the online archive. When the file was first posted, it was accidentally split in half. But the link has been fixed, and you should be able to hear the entire hour now.

Listen to Lenny, Claudia, and me here.

On Friday I interviewed Kathryn Cornelius for an Artifact in this week's WCP. I'm finishing that piece now; once I'm done, I'll be heading across the bridge to Arlington.

But I still do plan to post about the shows I visited last week--specifically, the A.B. Miner show in Mt. Ranier, and the Academy show at Conner. Expect something by tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home