Friday, September 12, 2008

I expect I'll see you tomorrow night on 14th Street for openings at Curator's Office (works on paper by Kate McGraw and Ann Tarantino--looks a bit like Janis Goodman, but isn't), Irvine (paintings by Teo Gonzalez), Randall Scott (photos by Julia Fullerton-Batten, who maybe should join forces with Kerry Skarbakka), and this Meat Market event in the parking lot at 1515:


Also, tonight next Friday, September 19th: Hemphill has an offsite show for John Watson, whose work I adore. See "Better Now than They Once Was" over at 1341 H Street NE, from 7:00 to 9:00 pm. Worth the trip!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Criteria said...

I think John's show with hemphill opens the 19th

B

5:25 PM  
Blogger jhcudlin said...

Good thing, too--I was getting ready to miss it!

One of these days I've gotta learn to read.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home