Friday, May 14, 2010

things you're already doing anyway

Because you're not an irredeemable subnormal loser, you'll be attending Kathryn Cornelius's opening reception at Curator's Office tonight, right? Of course. Cool gallery + cool artist = well, duh.

You can read a little interview with Kathryn on PYT--er, I mean BYT--here.

You can also stroll down memory lane here, here, here, here, and--good grief!--here.

Tomorrow at 2:00 it's Mary Coble performing at Conner Contemporary...then at 4:00, hear Trevor Young talk about his show, Premium, at Civilian Art Projects. I was under the impression that I would be doing a little Q & A with Trevor tomorrow, but I don't see any mention of it in the PR, so, ah, maybe I'll just be giving him a pat on the back and a well-deserved "atta boy." That's okay, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home